Photography holidays are the ideal break for those who enjoy photography, and, well… holidays!
Whether you are just starting out and looking to learn basic photography skills, or a seasoned pro wanting to visit all the best photography locations, a holiday designed around photography will be a fun, rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Why choose our photography holidays?
Good question! Hopefully you’ll find the answer by exploring our website. And if you are still not 100% sure then we’d love to hear from you. But in the meantime, here are a few of the best reasons to choose us:
- All our photography holidays are led by experienced and successful photographers.
- We are experts in travel as well as photography; as knowledgeable on local culture and customs as we are on f-stops and shutter speed.
- We know all the best locations and visit them at the best times, giving you the very best chance of getting great images.
- You’ll be travelling with a small group of like minded people. This means that you will get the coaching you require from the photography leader and you’ll have a lot in common with your fellow travellers.
- You’ll return home with some enviable pictures and improved photography skills.
What can you expect to learn on our photography holidays?
That depends on what you need to learn. If you book our 1 day pre-holiday tuition course then we’ll take you through the finer details of the technical and compositional aspects of photography, tailored as much as possible to meet your particular needs. On the holiday itself, you’ll get loads of help and advice on how to get the most out of the photographic locations we visit. That might include deciding which settings to choose, how to make the most of the light, dealing with bad weather or how to think of new and creative ways to capture the scene in front of you.
What types of photography are covered?
You will improve your travel, landscape and architectural photography. There will usually be some great opportunities for portait, macro and still life photography too. The opportunities vary with the location we are visiting, and the particular set of conditions on any given day, but rest assured we only go to places that are great for photography so there will always be something interesting to shoot!
Choose your photography holiday
We have an exciting range of photography holidays, from 10 day adventures travelling through Turkey to a week shooting waterfalls, scenery and the Northern Lights in Iceland.
Click the links below to find the right one for you: